How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you own it.
- Rent - for a time-limited period.
- Rent - with buy-back option.
You can always combine with service packages for easy administration.
Service & maintenance
The right level of service is key to low operating cost over time.
We recommend that you make a service agreement to protect your investment. Contact us, we offer several service packages.
We offer various accessories to ease your daily waste handling. See various options and make your choice.
Questions asked about this baler
All our machines can be operated by everyone – also people under the age of 18 years. However, you must be 18 years or older to empty machines larger than our B3. Due to the built-in safety mechanisms, it only requires a short instruction before all employees can operate the machine safely.